Thursday 25 March 2010

Another One About Big Breasts

A new survey has proven what I believed all along.  Men like fake breasts.  

On a woman.

1 in 4 prefer fake breasts and 40% say it doesn't matter, fake or real, I don't get to touch any anyway.

You may think I'm being stupid, as it's an obvious fact, but it's the male equivalent of 'periods don't affect my mood'. 

Ask 4 random men, do they prefer fake or real.  They will all say 'real'.  Men always lie about their sexual exploits so probably they haven't had any experience with fake knockers but they'll say 'oh, I prefer real', every single time.  I don't know exactly why this is, probably something to with - Just in case a chick with real tits hears me, she'll think I'm awesome and shag me.

We're hard wired to prefer bigger breasts, ask Desmond Morris.

As a test, look at the following pictures and see which woman you find more attractive.


If you choose the one on the left, you are wrong.  And you know who else is wrong?  The people that say that there are no right answers, that's bullshit.

Apart from very sick freaks, everyone will find the woman on the right more attractive, and that's because she's got bigger breasts.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

1 comment:

  1. You are a very pretty girl go with it!! I hate girl's with false boobs!! Rick girlfriend! !

    ReplyDelete